Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's back........again........for keeps

A little bit of a re-launch of my musical nightmare.

Ooh lovely new logo, different headache inducing colours but the same odd/strange/unlistenable tunes as before

I am also working on a stand-alone proper site, with its own woody sessions url not a blog type affair and a proper layout all designed by photoshop/dreamweaver hand.
But these things take time, and I'm a total perfectionist when designing stuff so I wouldn't hold your breath - maybe up before Christmas though.

First new music post will be up sometime later today. I'm gonna try to embed some videos onto the page, but a lot of these free blog sites get all shirty with embedded links unless there perfect.

Keep the faith and the tunes will be here soon.

Woody

No comments: